Small businesses spend roughly six hours per month sorting their own payroll, this is time you can’t afford to waste.
Payroll outsourcing is the way forward. Let the team of expert accountants at Mazuma manage the process for you with our online payroll services.
Payroll outsourcing eliminates costly mistakes as the whole process will be managed by a qualified accountant.
Stress Free Accountancy Service
Here at Mazuma we understand the stresses involved in running a small business. Our monthly accounting services subscription can take one of those stresses off of your hands. We help start-ups, sole traders, small businesses, freelancers and Limited companies with their monthly accounts.
Our monthly payroll service is just one of the many features that make up our monthly accounting services subscription.
One monthly cost, no hidden extras, exceptional customer support delivered by an expert team of qualified accountants
We will do your monthly payroll as well as
- Monthly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Statutory end of year accounts
- Corporation or partnership tax return
- Self assessment tax return
Prices start from £28/month + VAT
Why should I use Mazuma’s Payroll Outsourcing Service?
When it comes to your payroll, we know how time sensitive it is to ensure that your employees get paid on time. Fortunately, when you work with Mazuma, all you have to do liaise directly with your own Payroll Manager and we’ll take care of all the payroll compliance. Payslips, P60s, P11ds and filing Real Time Information – you name it, we’ll do it. Your information will be reviewed by your very own accountant who will take care of everything for you. That’s right, everything.
From actually calculating payroll to distributing payslips, with the added bonus that you can be confident of no more costly payroll mistakes! We are a team of friendly accountants that use software compatible with HMRC’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) and Real Time Information (RTI), and from £2 per payslip, we offer great value for money.
How does Mazuma’s online payroll service work?
- Send us all the necessary documents online or in one of our purple envelopes
- Our Payroll Manager will liaise with you to set your payroll up
- We calculate your payroll as often as you need
- We email your staff’s payslips
- Let you know what to pay your staff
- Let you know what to pay HMRC
- We’ll also deal with all the RTI submissions to HMRC for you
Looking to Switch Accountants?
- Full name
- NI number
- Date of birth
- Start date
- Payroll frequency
- Tax code
- Job title
- Annual salary or hourly rate
- 1st quarter: April, May, and June - pay by 19th July.
- 2nd quarter: July, August, and September - pay by 19th October.
- 3rd quarter: October, November, and December - pay by 19th January.
- 4th quarter: January, February, and March - pay by the 19th April.