Limited Company Dormant Accounts
What are Dormant Company Accounts?
A limited company is deemed to be dormant if it’s had no ‘significant accounting transactions’ since incorporation, or since the last filing of accounts. Put simply, a company is dormant if it has not traded.
Mazuma can file your Dormant Company Accounts for only £100
Unfortunately, if you don’t file your accounts on time (even dormant accounts), you can face some pretty hefty penalties!
How does Mazumas Dormant Company Accounts service work?
- Buy the service now for just £100
- Answer all the questions on the form, sign it and send it back to us in the Freepost envelope.
- We’ll produce your dormant accounts and nil Corporation tax return
- We’ll submit your DCA form and CT600 online and email you confirmation.
- You can relax!
In purchasing this service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
You may also be interested in our
Stress Free Subscription Accountancy Service
Here at Mazuma we understand the stresses involved in running a small business. Our hassle-free subscription based accounting services can take one of those stresses off of your hands. We help start-ups, sole traders, small businesses, freelancers and Limited companies with their monthly accounts.
We will do your
- Monthly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Monthly payroll
- Statutory end of year accounts
- Corporation or partnership tax return
- Self assessment tax return