Call Now

What exactly is a ‘company tax return’?

If you’re a small business, limited company, or partnership, then you’ll need to complete a tax return to declare your business income to HMRC and claim any tax allowances. This is called a corporation tax return or company tax return.

Completing a company tax return can be a complicated procedure, so you’ll need a helping hand to make sure it’s filed correctly and avoid costly mistakes.

If HMRC issue you a company tax return, you must fill it in.

Related News

Want to switch to hassle free accounting?