You are invited to attend a free event for small business owners in and around Bridgend. Discover how you can:
• Manage your time more effectively, become more productive and get the best out of your working day;
• Access FREE business support from the Welsh Assembly Government funded Flexible Support for Business;
• Access the BUSINESS GRANT STRUCTURE in Wales;
• Reduce the hassle that small businesses experience when managing their own bookkeeping and accounts;
• Network with other attendees and the speakers after the seminar - refreshments will be provided.
The speakers will be: Ruth Rowe & Julian Rowe from FS4B and Sophie Hughes & Lucy Cohen from Mazuma. Ruth will hold a short interactive session to give you a much needed opportunity to assess how efficiently you work at the moment and consider options to help you work smarter, not harder. Julian will give an overview of the Flexible Support for Business service and the grant structures that are available to small businesses. Sophie & Lucy will discuss how you can save your time by reducing the hassle that small businesses experience when managing their own bookkeeping and accounts.
Thursday 6th May 2010
So come along before or after you vote!
The Waterton Technology Centre, Bridgend
• Arrival is at 8.00am for registration and refreshments
• Seminars will end at 9.30am followed by informal networking until 10.30am
• Minimal disruption to your working day
• Free of charge to attend
• Goody bag to take away with you on the day
• All attendees will be entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW held on the day to win fantastic prizes donated by local businesses and the speakers.
Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis. To reserve your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, business name and a contact telephone number in the email.