Mazuma provides outsourced accountancy, tax and bookkeeping services to the small business market through our innovative Purpleforce service. Continued success has brought about the need for a full-time Field Sales Executive to join the Sales Team and play a key role in the development of the business.
This role will involve generating leads and selling Mazuma's innovative and award-winning outsourced accountancy services throughout South Wales and surrounding areas, reporting to the Commercial Director in the Head Office in Bridgend. This is a new role in the company due to expansion and you will focus on generating a high level of new business.
Working towards set sales targets, you will have autonomy in the role, with the opportunity to progress into a senior role in the company. You will be required to take a strategic approach to developing sales, helping develop new ideas and processes for the sales function. You will be proactive in your search for new business and you will be provided with the tools to do this. You will be rewarded financially with an uncapped bonus structure and incentive schemes.
• A proven track record of generating new business in a similar Field Sales business to business role
• Strong new business winner and relationship builder
• Excellent experience in generating business from cold leads
• Extremely target driven and motivated by financial reward
• Accounting or finance background is desired but not essential
• An outgoing, confident, enthusiastic, tenacious and proactive individual who works well under pressure and has the ability to multi-task is sought for this role
• £17,000 - £22,000 salary per annum (37.5 hours per week)
• £25,500 - £33,000 OTE per annum
• Bonuses and incentives
• 24 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
• Expenses, laptop, mobile phone and use of company car after probationary period
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply please send your CV and a completed application form to Sophie Hughes on email@example.com or by post to Mazuma, 12 Beulah Road, Rhiwbina, Cardiff, CF14 6LX. Alternatively, for more information, please call 0845 310 5654.
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 2009
Take 30 seconds to get a quote and see how we can help you.