Are You Interested in Joining Mazuma?
Billing and Office Manager - £19,000 per annum
To ensure the effective running of the Mazuma office, serviced offices and communal areas of Dragon House and control all billing to clients.
Key areas of responsibility
- Create, manage and amend Direct Debit system for all clients
- Liaise with clients regarding their payments
- Ensure missed payments from clients are followed up in a timely manner
- Assist Operations Director with preparation of Key Performance Indicators
- Liaise with tenants on First Floor of Dragon House
- Procurement of office supplies
- Coordinate with suppliers for Dragon House and Mazuma
- Management of Receptionist role
- The smooth running of all incoming and outgoing mail and electronic post
- Team members
- Operations Director
- Practice Manager
Term of employment
Qualifications & Skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Experience within a finance environment
- A professional and hard working attitude
- The ability to lead staff members by example with excellent communication skills
- IT Skills
- Friendly, approachable and decisive
To apply please email your C.V. and a covering email to email@example.com
Please... STRICTLY NO canvassers or recruitment agencies!
Mazuma GB Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.