Are You Interested in Joining Mazuma?
Assistant Accountant - Salary £18,000 to £20,000
We are a dynamic, innovative, and growing company looking for an ambitious and hard-working individual to join our team.
Assist Accountant with preparation of year end accounts, tax returns and company tax returns. Ensure all deadlines are achieved and individual team members are developed to their full potential.
Key areas of responsibility
- Highest standard of Customer care
- Completion of management accounts for clients with tailored advice
- Ensure all deadlines (VAT, Statutory accounts, Corporation Tax, Self-Assessment, Payroll) are fully adhered to
- Dealing with queries over the telephone and via email with clients directly
- Ensure all time deadlines are strictly adhered to for Purpleforce & client enquiries
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum AAT Intermediate qualified or studying towards ACCA or ICAEW
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- A professional and hard-working attitude
- Experience in a practice environment dealing with small businesses
- Respectful, trustworthy, polite, honest, and strong work ethic
Rewards and Benefits
- £18,000 to £20,000 salary per annum (37.5 hours per week)
- Pension contributions
- Incentives and bonus
- Overtime Opportunities
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Flexible modern working practices
If you are interested in this position and would like further please contact Danielle Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 0845 310 5654.
CLOSING DATE: 30th September 2020
Please... STRICTLY NO canvassers or recruitment agencies!
Mazuma GB Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.