Are You Interested in Joining Mazuma?
Business Development Executive (based in Bridgend)
OTE £33,399 - £35,399 per annum
Mazuma is a multi-award-winning accountancy service with a difference. It focuses on providing a range of simple out-sourced accountancy services to a market place which is currently over charged for this service. The main markets for Mazuma are small businesses, sole traders and the self-employed. Continued success has brought about the need for a full-time Business Development Executive to join the team and play a key role in the development of the business.
Key areas of responsibility
- To take the lead on growing the business in line with targets
- Respond to incoming enquires from potential clients, explaining the features and benefits of the Mazuma service and address objections.
- To maintain an accurate pipeline and use it to contact potential clients in a timely fashion.
- To manage new customer expectations in regards to features of the service and service-levels they can expect.
- To correctly obtain the relevant information about new clients to ensure smooth transfer to operations department.
- Contacting existing clients to promote and sell other services
This is a vital role within the company and you will be focussed on generating a high volume of new business.
Working towards set sales targets, you will have autonomy in the role, with the opportunity to progress into a senior role in the company. You will be required to take a strategic approach to developing sales, helping develop new ideas and processes for the sales function. You will be proactive in your search for new business and you will be provided with the tools to do this. You will be rewarded financially with an uncapped commission structure and incentive schemes.
- Strong communications skills are must-have. You will be required to clearly explain technical product via telephone and e-mail to sometimes non-technical audiences.
- Service is best sold via a low-pressure, consultative-sale approach.
- A keen eye for detail is essential. You will be required to create contracts and other documents to a very high level of accuracy.
- A proven track record of generating new business in a similar role
- Strong new business winner and relationship builder
- Excellent experience in generating business from cold leads
- Extremely target driven and motivated by financial reward
- Accounting or finance background is desired but not essential
- An outgoing, confident, enthusiastic, tenacious and proactive individual who works well under pressure and has the ability to multi-task is sought for this role
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (37.5 hours per week)
- OTE £33,399 - £35,399 per annum
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Uncapped commission structure
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 15th September 2019
Assistant Accountant - £17,500 - £20,000
We are a dynamic, innovative and growing company looking for an ambitious and hard-working individual to join our team.
Assist the Team Manager with preparation of year end accounts, self assessment and corporation tax returns. Assist clients with advice and provide them with an excellent customer service experience.
Key areas of responsibility
- Data analyst
- Completion of management accounts for clients with tailored advice
- Ensure all deadlines (VAT, statutory accounts, corporation tax, self assessment, payroll) are fully adhered to
- Dealing with client queries directly over the telephone and email
- Ensure all internal deadlines and KPIs are adhered to
Qualifications and skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Attention to detail
- A professional and hard working attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in accountancy practice and dealing with small businesses
- Minimum AAT Intermediate qualified or studying towards ACCA or ICAEW
- Excellent IT skills. Experience with Digita is preferable
Rate of pay and terms of employment
- £17,500 - £20,000 per annum dependent on experience and skills
- 37.5 hours per week
- 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 15th September 2019
Please... STRICTLY NO canvassers or recruitment agencies!
Mazuma GB Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.