Are You Interested in Joining Mazuma?
(Based in Bridgend)
Mazuma GB Ltd is a dynamic and energetic company looking for a full-time (37.5 hours per week) bookkeeper to take care of their customers. The job will involve working for a large number of different customers, processing their receipts and invoices to Trial Balance, performing bank reconciliations and preparing monthly management accounts. You should be a self-starter with an interest in business and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Process bookkeeping and assisting the Accountant & Assistant Accountant with ensuring that all bookkeeping is processed within the allocated timescales.
Key areas of responsibility
- Process monthly bookkeeping and management accounts for clients
- Produce bank reconciliations and prepare accounts to Trial Balance
- Ensure that bookkeeping is done within allotted timescales and VAT deadlines are adhered to
- Dealing with queries over the telephone and via email with clients directly when required
- Ensure all time deadlines are strictly adhered to for Purpleforce & client enquiries
- Team members
- Practice Manager
- Operations Director
Term of employment
Qualifications & Skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- A professional and hard working attitude
- IT Skills and experience with Digita is preferable
- Have superior customer service skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be willing to learn.
- Be team orientated.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate excellent time management.
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment
- Be innovative and receptive to change.
Pay and benefits
- £7.83 per hour (37.5 hours per week)
- Overtime opportunities
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this position please email your C.V. to email@example.com with the subject ‘Bookkeeper’.
Closing Date – 31st May 2018
Please... STRICTLY NO canvassers or recruitment agencies!
Mazuma GB Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.